EXPAT TAX PROFESSIONALS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE NEW AND IMPROVED WEBSITE!
At Expat Tax Professionals, we constantly strive to improve everything about us so that we can provide the very best tax services to U.S. expats.
As many of you know, one of the major improvements to our process this year was the launch of our fully online tax questionnaire, which has been a huge success!
Now, we’re very proud to unveil our latest triumph – a total website refresh designed to be the next major step forward in our firm’s development and growth.
What great features have we kept?
For those of you who benefit from the great content on our current site, no need to worry! It’s all still available on our new site.
So you’ll still find our popular blog page, featured articles page, newsletter page, and lengthy pieces on important expat tax topics such as the IRS amnesty programs, foreign pensions, companies and trusts, and our pages dedicated to U.S. expats living in specific countries, such as Australia, the UK, and Canada.
What great new features have we added?
Here’s what you are going to find on our new site:
- Our new, fresh and modern brand and website design
- New content pages dedicated to topics such as the Trump tax reform, digital nomads, and the latest updates on coronavirus-related tax news
- An expanded and robust FAQs page covering a host of questions commonly asked by U.S. expats about U.S. taxation and our tax services
- A chat feature for website visitors who want to chat live with one of our customer service representatives
- Direct access to our online questionnaire via the Client Login button at the top of the site
- For customers checking us out for the first time, our website now includes a short survey of questions to help us determine which of our services fits best. For very simple cases, we also offer a new EZ service.
Check out our new and improved site!
We’d love you to take a look at our website refresh – just as before, you can visit www.expattaxprofessionals.com to check it out.
We’re confident that our dedicated clients, as well as our new customers, will quickly feel the benefits of our refreshed website, improved process, and new online questionnaire.
This tax season is off to a great start, and given the challenges we’re all feeling from the coronavirus pandemic, we’re more dedicated than ever to making the tax filing process the very least of your worries!